"Khorasan Institute of Higher Education" "http://www.khorasan.ac.ir" "موسسه آموزش عالی خراسان"
مقالات کنفرانس چاپ شده در كنفرانسهای معتبر - IEEE
1. ATC Evaluation by CTSA and POMP, Two New Methods for Direct Analysis of Transient Stability, IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference 2002, 6 Pages: 1524-1529.
2. Fast and Accurate Method for computing FCTTC (First Contingency Total Transfer Capability), PowerCon 2002, IEEE-PES/CSEE, 5 Pages- 1213-1219.
3. Minimum Distance, a Quick and Simple Method of Determining the Static ATC, PECon 2008, The 2nd IEEE International Power & Energy Conference, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, 1-3 Dec. 2008.
4. Assessment of Voltage Stability with NEW NRS, PECon 2008, The 2nd IEEE International Power & Energy Conference, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, 1-3 Dec. 2008.
5. Assessment of voltage stability and static ATC with expanded NRS and CPF-GMRES, 3RD INTERNATIONAL POWER ENGINEERING & OPTIMIZATION CONFERENCE, SHAH ALAM, MALAYSIA, 3-4 June. 2009.
6. Reactive Power Compensation In Order To Improve Static Voltage Stability in a Network with Wind Generation, The 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (ICCEE 2009), Dubai, UAE, December 28 - 30, 2009
7. Exact and Efficient Approach in Static Assessment of Available Transfer Capability (ATC), IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy (PECon2010), Nov 18-Dec 1, 2010, , pp. 189- 194, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
8. Voltage Stability Assessment: An approach with Expanded Newton Raphson –Seydel, The 5th International Power Engineering and Optimization Conference (PEOCO2011), Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia, pp. 26-30, 6-7 June 2011.
9. Improving Dynamic Response of Wind Turbine Driven DFIG with Novel Approach, 9TH IEEE SCOReD 2011, 19th - 20th December 2011, pp.425-429, Putrajaya, Malysia.
10. Transient Stability Enhancement Via Hybrid Technical Approach, 9TH IEEE SCOReD 2011, 19th - 20th December 2011, pp. 414-419, Putrajaya, Malysia.